Sunday, November 10, 2013

Blurp First Pass Blocking and Flash Animation Reel



Edit:

JD's review here:  www.jeandenis.net/workshop/so/video_feedback/leeann_karpel_0005.mp4

Haven't posted much recently, the last couple of weeks were rough in that department.  Last week I restarted the hands piece due to a crap-ton of gimbal lock.  I needed to set it up much nicer and with more thought than I originally did.  So I didn't post that because it more or less looks the same as the others but less finished.

I was tired of the hands this week, so I went ahead and started blocking something more cartoony.  This was actually a lot of fun to do, I made all the poses and then timed them out.  Its a lot like how I do my flash animation at work.  Speaking of work animation, I went ahead and put together a flash reel of the stuff we've been doing lately.

Flash Demo Reel Fall 2013 from leeann karpel on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment