Friday, October 23, 2009

Kaaabooom!


I colored the panda fish :)

I kinda like how it looks like a shot out of a movie, but at the same time, the more I look at it, the more I wish I paid attention to the anatomy of the shoulder. It's pretty off, but oh well.

So I had my brain explode the other day. My teacher looked at my portfolio, he's been helping me out a lot since I got to AAU, pointing me in the right direction and all, and he says I have a lot of potential in character development (visual development) for animation, possibly more than animation. It makes sense, cause I love drawing these little cartoons, so I'm going to try to character animation 1, and if that doesn't work, I'll hi-tail it the other way. The more i think about it, the more I seem to like the idea of visual development . . . we'll see. I had never thought about it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment