Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dragon Second Pass and New Reel





For a record of three posts in a day, here's the last one.  One is my dragon weight assignment, wasn't feeling very well and was super busy so I didn't get as much done on it as I would like.  This is my second pass, I'm going to try to get as much done next week as humanly possible since its supposed to be the last week for this assignment.  The other is my reel I managed to put together for my website.  Its up, it'll probably be changed within a week, definitely within two or three, but I'm glad to have it together :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, My last comment will be on the Dragon one, then I'll stop pestering you :P
    The whole piece is really good. I just have one question; How strong is she? She must have more than average strength to do what she's doing.
    What is making me ask this is 1) When her fist makes a connection with the monster's jaw, it has no effect on her momentum. Her body seems to continue the same arc it would if she were simply jumping. 2)There's a nice little struggle to pick up the dragon's leg, but once its up, there doesn't seem to be any difficulty at dragging it. It becomes kind of an even paced stroll. I think whether she has super strength or not, it should be exaggerated more in whichever direction you have chosen. At the moment its a little unclear.
    Keep up the good work! I hope the feedback is useful.

    ReplyDelete