Sunday, March 17, 2013

True Love Render



Finished this up yesterday.  There's still some work that needs to be done to it, especially when he comes back down after he says "true or not you, see", the spacing I feel could use a bit of work.  (Actually it bothers me so much that if I get time, I'm going to go back in tonight and fix it and re-render it over night)  But since I have to get this out asap, I'm going to leave it as is right now and return to it in a week or two after I finish up some other projects.  Its weird going back into a piece that I animated a year ago and looking at my curves. So bad.

1 comment:

  1. I never saw any versions of this before. Its really nice! If you don't mind, I'm gonna mention what stands out to me.
    The first thing I noticed was how smoothly the fingers glide over the forehead. I think there should be some subtle friction there.
    The second is that the character's left hand seems to be completely planted in place. Some subtle movement that takes it off of that one spot might be good, even if you bring it back to that spot.
    It all looks very good though. There are some really nice, subtle moments that I love.

    ReplyDelete